Postgraduate Renewable Energy Programme 2017/18.
Natural science and engineering graduates (B.Sc. & B.Eng.) who aim to build on relevant career experience and apply knowledge to the energy sector.
- Science or engineering degree (B.Sc./B.Eng. – min. degree: second upper or equivalent)
- Two years of professional experience (compulsory for DAAD applicants; otherwise appreciated but not compulsory)
- English: TOEFL (80 iBT) or IELTS (Band 6.0) – certificate.
- Your last academic degree should preferably not be more than five years old
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Duration of German language course prior to beginning of programme
2 months; starting early August (for students awarded a DAAD scholarship)
For DAAD scholarship:
15 October 2017 – online application at http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/en/ppre/
For self-sponsoring (or other scholarships):
15 January 2017 – online application at http://www.ppre.de
- All candidates are required to apply online and upload their documents.
- DAAD applicants must upload the official DAAD application form along with their other documents in the process. Only DAAD applicants from Cameroon need to hand in an additional paper application with notarized/certified copies at their local embassy to verify their documents (deadline July 31!)
- A detailed list of required documents is provided at http://www.ppre.de/application
- A practical training of approx. 2 months duration is to be taken during
the M.Sc. programme
- Applications must be submitted in English
- Tuition fee of 1.000 Euros per term for self-sponsoring students
For further information contact
University of Oldenburg
Institute of Physics
Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy (MSc)