Commonwealth and PHD Scholarships |University of Pretoria.
Type of scholarship : Doctoral
Applications open : Mid-February of the year preceding study
Applications close : 20 August of the year preceding study
• Citizens of the Commonwealth countries may apply. South African citizens are not eligible.
• The scholarship is tenable at the University of Pretoria.
• Applicants must have completed a degree that will give them admission to a doctoral programme a maximum of three years prior to their application for this scholarship.
• Applicants must not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application.
• Master’s and PhD students currently registered at the University of Pretoria are NOT eligible to apply.
Fields of study supported : Any academic field
Value of scholarship
R150 000 p.a.
Period of support
How to apply
Information on: www.up.ac.za/feesfunding (link – Postgraduate funding, External Bursary page)
Leanne van Zyl
Tel: +27 (0)12 420 6639