St. Joseph’s College of Nursing and Midwifery Intake 2018
Complete all sections of our online application. Save to continue to next tab until all sections complete then click “submit”. You will get an e-mail reply if properly submitted. A “personal statement/essay” is required as part of the online application “additional information page” or send as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
Complete our online application
and send the following items to us in the mail:
- Official High School transcript (required for all applicants) &/or GED
- SAT &/or ACT scores (required only if a current HS student or recent graduate)
- Official College transcript(s)
- Personal Statement/Essay (online app “additional information page” or e-mail/mail)
- 2 letters of recommendation (in sealed envelopes)*
- High school seniors: one (1) counselor letter of recommendation & one (1) professional letter of recommendation
- All others: two (2) professional letters of recommendation (e.g., clergy, coaches, employers, teachers, etc.) Do not use friends, family or co-workers!
- Nursing transfers: one (1) letter of recommendation from dean/director of nursing program & one (1) professional letter of recommendation
*Click on above link(s) & print 2-page form. Applicant fills out page 1, give both pages to evaluator/professional to complete page 2, with addressed/stamped envelope.
St. Joseph’s College of Nursing
206 Prospect Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13203-1806
All transcripts and recommendations received prior to submission of an application will be filed and placed with your application once submitted.
Once our office processes your application, you will receive notice if the application is complete or incomplete. Log into your SonisWeb account (using e-mail & pin) to view status of checklist items. Send required items by application deadline (September 1 for evening/weekend, January 1 for weekday). If you do not receive an email or letter within 2-3 weeks, see if your application was properly completed & submitted.
Applications are not considered “complete” until an application, transcripts, essay and 2 professional recommendations are submitted. Please apply early!
|Program Option||Application Submission||Enrollment Date|
|Evening / Weekend||September 1st||July|
#DDPN & ADDPN = apply online to Le Moyne College; links on left side of our home page.
The Admissions Committee reviews complete applications soon after the target date; decision letters are sent by U.S. mail.
Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be kept on file for one year. Application materials become the property of St. Joseph’s College of Nursing; materials will not be returned.
Priority will be given to applicants who submit an application, 2 letters of recommendation and all transcripts prior to the application submission deadline.
Click here to Apply Online – this is a free application!
If your contact information changes (address, phone, e-mail), or if you have questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.