Malawi Adventist University June 2016 Advert For Bachelor Of Science Program
Malawi Adventist University is pleased to announce training opportunities for Bachelor’s Degree programs tenable In August 2016 at Malamulo College of Health Sciences, its constituent College in Makwasa Thyolo.
Applicants are invited from suitable qualified persons for the:
1. Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences (4 years)
2. Bachelor of Science in Public Health (4 years)
Applicants must have a Malawi School certificate of Education or its equivalent with six credits including Biology, English, Mathematics and Physical Science. The certificate must be obtained in NOT more than two sittings.
At present Tuition fees for Bachelor’s Degree programs, is K495, 000 per semester, thus K990, 000 per year excluding other fees. Fees is subject to change.
Evidence of sponsorship: Applicants are expected to provide written evidence from the sponsoring organization individuals.
Application forms download them here . Application forms can also be obtained at;
1. Malawi Union Conference of SDA Church headquarters OR Central Malawi Conference of SDA Church area 14 near Adventist Health Centre in Lilongwe City.
2. South Malawi Field near Sunny Side SDA Church.
3. North Malawi Filed near Mchenga Utuba in the city of Mzuzu.
4. Malamulo College of Health Sciences, Makwasa.
Interested persons should bring on the date of interview (to be communicated later in the newspaper):
1. An Application letter
2. Authentic copy of MSCE certificates
3. 2 passport size photographs
4. Completed application form
5. A recommendation of testimonial from the Headmaster of the school where MSCE was obtained.
6. A recommendation from the Church where they hold membership or attend regularly. (ADMISSION IS OPEN TO ALL DENOMINATIONS AS LONG AS ONE MEETS THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS )
7. Evidence of sponsorship
8. A Non- refundable application fee of K6000 or US30.00 all application to be deposited into the bank Account whose details are:
Name : Malamulo Nurse Fund
Bank : National Bank of Malawi
Branch : Victoria Avenue
Account No : 779229
Address to: The College Registrar
Malamulo College of Health Sciences
P.O. Box 55, Makwasa
Tel 01470139/117 cell0884006928 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete application will not be processed.
Complete applications should be submitted not later than 30th June 2016.
Malamulo College of Health Sciences is a Seventh Day Adventist Church medical training institution which provides equal training opportunities to all regardless of individual’s backgrounds.